Live jamaican chat fuck Free midget sex cam pics
· mamaguy - to fool someone · merr / murr - mother · yuh murr / yuh mahda- (An insult) like saying "your mother! · malicious - mischievous · main guard - central police station · make out - to fare (eg how do you make out in the test) · marl hole - a quarry · maulsprigging - a severe lashing · mek sport- to joke/kid around / (you) mekin' sport · melts - a delicacy, the roe or spawn of the male fish · mawfrie - a person who has both female and male parts, a hermaphrodite · mek - make · mile tree - a casuarina tree · mobba-ton - a really excessive amount · mock stick - a figure of ridicule · moses - a small row boat / dinghy · muh - me · malicious - to be inquisitive/nosy · mofuhme - Need more for myself · monkey - a clay jug, used to keep water cool, before refrigerators · moss - sea weed · mout - mouth · mugen - foolish person · muster - to save (usually money) · mussie/mussy - maybe, perhaps or probably · nain - nothing · Nelson Street - a popular place to pick-up prostitutes · Nepsha and Kiah - Tom, Dick and Harry · never-see, come-see - over-exaggeration · new brand - never been used (eg This shirt new brand, boy!
· rummie - a rum drinker; drunkard · rumfle-up / ramful-up - to wrinkled ; to mess-up a hairdo (girls) · run de route - let us go · runt - a small pig · safe - cool, ok, good · sail - To throw at something/someone (ex.
· lick-mout - "Talk too much" · lickrish - to be greedy for food · lime / liming - to hang-out, chill, or relax somewhere with others.
· like peas- lots of something / being together [like peas in a pod] · lil bit - for a little while · lillit tongue - the clitoris · line - a clothes line · lining cold - a cold caught by a mother just after child birth · long-side - next to · lose out - some scheme did not work out as planed · load - denotes a great deal of something · lookuh - look · lower-down that - to turn down, usually the volume or the fire on the stove.
· sky-larke - to play the fool · shun - to avoid · sieve / sive - a food strainer · sliders - long underwear · snot - mucous · spend - to pass time; "how did you spend your day" · spar - friend or pal · spry open - to force or pull open · spraddle - sprawl; straddle · soft - to be shy or afraid · solid - term 'bar solid' - well stocked bar; strong drink will be served · soldier crab - hermit crab · soft stone - limestone blocks, quarried locally · sno-cone - made of finely crushed ice, and flavoured with brightly coloured syrup · staunched girl - a man's main girlfriend apart from the other women he may be involved with · stan' pipe - a public water-faucet that used to be in every community of Barbados. "It's down by where da' house stop.") · stop-cock - faucet · stock - live stock; any animal commonly found on a · steupse/stupse - a sound made with the mouth expressing more than words.
[sucking your teeth] · stew-dumplings - another word for conkies · stick - at parties, you always refer to the cake getting stick! · stick-licking - the art of fencing with sticks · suck-a-bubbi - noun - a cool-aid sold by a vendor [usually an old woman] · sugar foot - when someone is driving too fast · su-su - see meeting turn.